twitter




Sunday, March 14, 2010

Hid headlighs what is the best and legal way to go with hid's?

i just bought a 2008 accord sedan, and i used 2 have hids on my lexus, i really miss them. please help!!!! they have 6000k,4000k, what do they usually have on lexus., and is it going to change the auto lamp on/off, if i put hids.?
Hid headlighs what is the best and legal way to go with hid's?
Most luxury cars (such as a lexus) have 4300k. The first thing you need is to see if you have projector headlights in your car. If you do, you can see a glass ball on your lowbeam. If you don't you should get a new headlight assembly as using HIDs without projectors will blind all incoming traffic. I would just go for a cheapo eBay HID kit. I have one, it saved me over $300 and imo works great and I have never had a problem. For the most part it is an easy install and will not effect any part of the car. I believe your car has projectors.


Here:


http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Xenon-HID...


No comments:

Post a Comment