twitter




Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Door lock wiring location?

I am looking for the wires to the door lock on a 83 Seville and can't find them. I have looked under the driver's kick panel where they should be and there is nothing there. I have tested a few wires that are the correct colors( light blue and black) under the dashboard and have had no luck.


I pulled the door panel off to find the right colors and to test for continuity and voltage through the wires so I know what I am looking for. I followed the wires and can see where they should enter the car but can't get to that spot inside the car. I tried to find where they end up under the dash but was unsuccessful.





Anybody that knows where they are or that has a pictoral image of where the wires in the car run would be all I need.


No comments:

Post a Comment