twitter




Friday, March 12, 2010

01 olds bravada broke down again!?!?!?

ok so after my fuel pump was finally replaced on wednesday...after changing the coil, distributor cap, spark plugs...my car sputtered and struggled to accelerate on saturday!!! once I parked it to prevent from causing fatalities...the antifreeze was leaking everywhere(mainly from the block). once it was towed back to the garage the mechnic said that it was driving fine? wtf? As long as I was 55 mph and under it was ok..55+mph and it felt like it was "skipping", I dont get...please help!!!
01 olds bravada broke down again!?!?!?
If it's pouring coolant out everywhere then you need a different "mechanic". This is exactly why you steer away from shade tree shops and find a reputable repair facility in your area that stands behind their work.
01 olds bravada broke down again!?!?!?
Get a friend that can fix cars to look at it and explain it all to you. There aren't any bad cars, just bad people. If your car gets bad people it may not be very reliable. Get it somebody that'll know what it wants.
Reply:I would need more information.,but I can tell you that the truck is not ok. What worries me is the fact the coolant is leaking out and the engine is over heating at high speed. I can give you some possiblies of what may be wrong but without looking at the vehicle its a guess. 1. the intake maniflod gasket can be leaking coolant and creating a vaccum leak.


2. the head gasket can be blown. 3. the thermstat can be sticking causing the coolant to overheat and spray on the cap which cause the engine to lose power. 4. the engine can have a timing problem, timing belt worn, skip a out of time, bad distrubutor

floral

No comments:

Post a Comment