twitter




Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Whats The Problem With My Transmission In My Maza MX6 1996?

I have a madza mx6 1996. The transmission has gone out twice and both times ive had it rebuilt. Now the transmission is messed up again. It does not go down to neutral ( if the car is in neutral and i hit the gas is goes forward). Even if i put the car in park and touch the gas it tries to go forward but the brakes will not allow it. It does not go out of first gear unless i put it down into the lowest gear and move it to 2nd it MIGHT change. Ive got no money to replace the transmission and was wondering if anyone knew the problem and/or a cheap fix
Whats The Problem With My Transmission In My Maza MX6 1996?
mazdas always give you a transmission problem, at least the older ones, just sell it


No comments:

Post a Comment