twitter




Saturday, October 24, 2009

I bought a lemon car and am in bad shape...any help????

I bought a 2004 nissan maxima 2 years ago from a nissan dealership. Less than 1 year later i had major problems. After much hassle car was "fixed", but now is broke again less than 2 years later. Car is still under stupid extended warranty that they made me purchase. But they say they will not fix it jsut like last time. dealership tells me wires are melted and it will be at least 4-5 thousand to fix. my car loan is still around 24k, not sure what to do. Ive tried my insurance, my extended waranty, dealership etc etc
I bought a lemon car and am in bad shape...any help????
Thats why $2000 cars are a better deal than Used cars that are not under or have extended warranties.





Plus newer cars (since 1996) have the dreaded OBD-II computer system, where every little thing makes the Check engine light come on, and costs YOU $300 to fix everytime.





No payments, no "full coverage insurance"
I bought a lemon car and am in bad shape...any help????
Call your local consumer's office at your state's Attorney General's office. Also contact the consumer reporter at your local TV station. The dealer will fix it quick. :-)
Reply:You might try contacting your local tv station. quite often, they have a "watchdog" system, where they help the little guy, like you and me, resolve these kinds of problems. Or call better business bureau. just make sure you have your receipts from the past. A written estimate of the current repair might be a good idea. Good luck! You could also call customer service at Nissan head office.


No comments:

Post a Comment