twitter




Friday, November 6, 2009

Noise when driving or when pushing the rear end down?

1997 Pontiac Sunfire and when driing I have rear end noise. I can also make the noise by just pushing on the rear end / tunck when Im not driving. The best way for me to describe it its ounds like my tries are lose when driving and when push on the rear it the sound only happens one push at a time.





At 1st I thought it was my spare tire but I took that out and took it for a drive but I still had the noise.





I'm thinking its my struts but Ive never had a car with them.. got rid of my Jeep to save on gas :)





Any ideas?
Noise when driving or when pushing the rear end down?
I'd like to know more about this noise. Is it a squealing noise or a grinding noise?
Noise when driving or when pushing the rear end down?
the rubber bushings between the shocks and the bolts that hold the shocks on are worn. makes a clunk.





that car has struts in the front BTW...
Reply:first adjust your trunk lid down a little to be sure it's tight and if there is a spoiler on the trunk make sure it's tight and then if the noise is still there the bushings on top of your rear struts need replaced.

fruit gift baskets

No comments:

Post a Comment