twitter




Friday, November 6, 2009

Can anyone help? my car make funny noises?

Has anyone seen this before? no info as to the type of noise or even the make model or year. Bear with me . people do not realize that we do not all drive the same type /model / year of car. Or that we all live just down the street. The internet can be a great source of info . But this has gotten ridiculous. We have people from all over the world asking silly questions with minimal info. How do you answer ? Or do you even bother? BTW ,my lights flicker sometimes. Do you think it could be a short or it it something I should worry about. ( it`s on my boat) . Just kidding , it`s in my house , should I get my alternator checked or is it just a loose wire in my house?
Can anyone help? my car make funny noises?
there is definitely a loose wire somewhere....
Can anyone help? my car make funny noises?
i dont know why i even bother reading this...
Reply:A lot of people dont have a clue about cars, any and all info will help but then again thats why you ask questions to help diagnois a car noise or problem, or just dont answer the help question being asked.


Hey I can build a 6 sec fuel alt/pro mod or a 40mpg car, but ask me how to frame a house to code, beats me ask my brother he is the contractor. He couldnt set the valve lash on a solid or hyd lifter if his life depended on it


No comments:

Post a Comment