twitter




Friday, November 6, 2009

I have a DEI for my car, it has to be programed after putting a new battery in, How do I program it?

I have a 1993 Buick LaSaber - the remote opens the door and trunk and automatic start. Where can I find infor to program it with out going to a dealer (which took 2 1/2 hours to program it last time). I can do it my self in less time if I had the information.
I have a DEI for my car, it has to be programed after putting a new battery in, How do I program it?
But you don`t have that info do you? So spend several hours on the net and save yourself the $100 . Did the thought of using the key ever cross your mind? Works for me everyday. And yes I do have keyless entry / remote start and all the other options . I also have an owners manual that also contains all that info in the glove box. Would you like info on locating the glove box and how to open it? I`m sure your kids could read it to you

floral

No comments:

Post a Comment